8.27.2008

surprise!

some of you may remember that i helped a friend record his album, Like Rasputin, back in the day by playing violin on some tracks. i tend to talk about it frequently, because i'm particularly proud of it. i mean, the album was just so good.

i do almost-daily searches for my name on google, to keep up with what's out there about me. mostly i get the same stuff: my embarrassing documentation on wonkette, youtube videos, PETA press releases... but today i stumbled across this "artist's profile" on some site called Discogs. it made me feel kind of important.

i warn you: if you google my name, you'll have to sift through the lawyers, cops, kids kissing minnie mouse (of which none are me), the horribly sad poem to christopher mcdonough, and other ridiculous things if you're not sure exactly who i am. and for the love of god, do not look at wonkette. ever.

also, i have never, ever been a navy boyfriend. just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter